Cold Pressed Neem Jeevan Oil
A pure, natural and organic neem oil which is cold pressed and triple filtered treatment that repairs, heals and purifies from head to toe.
Neem, also known as Azadirachta Indica or Margosa tree is an evergreen tree that is found predominantly in the Indian subcontinent. This humble tree is a powerhouse of health benefiting properties. Exclusive, handpicked kernels of Neem washed, extracted using traditional cold pressed method at low temperature with nil aflatoxin level. This bottle of cold pressed oil is extracted from the neem seeds by crushing them.
Neem oil is enriched with medicinal properties. It goes into making cosmetics and other beauty products like herbal shampoos, soaps, creams, hair oil etc.
This Neem Oil is 100% pure and cold-pressed from organic Neem Seeds from the farms of South India. Rich in antioxidants, this has been used for centuries for treating both skin and hair disorders.
Neem is India’s miracle plant grown almost in every Indian home for its healing properties. From the leaves to the bark every part of the plant has some medicinal value.
- Natural & Cold Pressed: Neem oil extracted from neem seed kernel using the traditional cold press method without applying any heat. Hence retaining the well balanced nutrients within it.
- Skin Conditioner: This Neem oil deep moisturizes and repairs skin dryness. The herbal moisturizing formula leads to a well-toned skin preventing it from cracks and freckles. Smoothens Wrinkles, Stimulates Collagen.
- Fights Acne: Neem is known to remove acne causing bacteria from the skin. Its antibacterial action treats skin issues such as acne, rashes, hyper-pigmentation, burns and abrasions while protecting and moisturizing with its high Essential Fatty Acid and Vitamin content. It is easily absorbed by skin and rejuvenates it.
- Repel Fleas And Ticks: Neem oil can be used in many pet care products to prevent them from getting infected by fleas and ticks. Mix a few drop with the shampoo and give your pet a refreshing bath to get rid of those pesky insects.
- Healthy Hair: This neem is an unmatched hair-healer, as it has many benefits for your hair. It treats a plethora of hair conditions like dandruff, head lice, removing splits and promotes a healthy scalp for healthy hair. It simulates hair follicles for improved hair volume and growth
- Natural Mosquito Repellent: This oil is really effective as a natural mosquito repellant. Use this oil as a personal mosquito repellant on the skin, or you can burn it, for example as incense. The bitter smell of Neem is strong enough to keep the mosquitoes away.
- For Your Pets : This oil can be used in making dog shampoo and spray for the treatment of fleas or ticks, and benefits your pet’s coat and skin.
How to Apply
Neem oil smell will not be pleasant because of the essential fatty acid but it can be masked by adding carrier oil (Castor, Olive, Almond, Coconut oils).
How to apply on hair: Add 3 drops of neem oil with 5 drops of any carrier oil gently rub and massage into your scalp. Leave for 30 minutes and then wash with mild soap or shampoo.
How to apply on skin: Add 3 drops of neem oil with 4 drops of any carrier oil gently rub over the skin and leave for 30 minutes and then wash with mild shampoo.
How to apply as a mosquito repellent: Mix 2% of Neem Oil with Coconut Oil, Apply Your Body Gives Protection for 12 hours from the Bites of Mosquito
What to expect
A dark, full-bodied, strongly herbaceous oil that requires massaging into skin and hair for best results.
Store in a cool and dry place
Available in 5000ml pack.